Mobile Millennium DJ’s Terms and Conditions
1. In order to reserve our services for this event, please return one (1) copy of all pages of this agreement, including
your signature, with your NON- REFUNDABLE retainer of [deposit Amount] within fourteen (14) days of the contract
date indicated above to our offices. If you cancel a booking date that is more than 30 days away, the initial deposit
fee maybe transferable to another date, subject to Mobile Millennium DJ’s availability, but is however non-refundable.
If the client(s) has to cancel a booking for any reason, Mobile Millennium DJ’s must be notified by phone or email,
with said cancellation acknowledged as having been received by Mobile Millennium DJ’s.
2. It is hereby further agreed; that the Purchaser shall be held liable for any injury or damages to the DJ, or property
of the DJ, while on the premises of said engagement, if damage is caused by Purchaser or guest, members of his
organization, engagement invitees, employees, or any other party in attendance, whether invited or not. It is hereby
further agreed that the DJ shall be held liable for any injury or damages to the purchaser, the property of the guests
during the engagement arising as a direct result of equipment used by the DJ and negligence on the part of the DJ.
3. In the event of circumstances deemed to present a threat or implied threat of injury or harm to the DJ staff or any
equipment in the DJ’s possession, the DJ reserves the right to cease performance. If the Purchaser is able to resolve
the threatening situation in a reasonable amount of time (maximum of 15 minutes), the DJ shall resume performance
in accordance with the original terms of this agreement. Purchaser shall be responsible for payment in full, regardless
of whether the situation is resolved or whether the DJ resumes performance. In order to prevent equipment damage
or liability arising from accidental injury to any individual attending this performance, the DJ reserves the right to deny
any guest access to the sound system, music recordings, or other equipment.
4. Any delay in the performance or damage to DJ’s equipment due to improper power is the responsibility of the
purchaser. Two circuits are preferred, where possible. Note: Most catering halls, restaurants or other commercial
establishments meet the above requirements. In the case where the event takes place in private residence, non-
commercial space or remote location, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the above conditions are met.
5. Purchaser shall provide the DJ with safe and appropriate working conditions. This includes:
1. A tressle table – If the DJ is responsible for providing a table to use, it must be stated in writing no later than
1 week before the event.
2. space for setting up speakers and lighting stands
3. a minimum of one 10 amp circuit with two three-pronged outlets from a reliable power source within 10
meters (along the wall) of the set-up area. This circuit must be free of all other connected loads. It is
preferred to have 2 separate outlets to use
6. It is also agreed that In the event of circumstances deemed to present a threat or implied threat of injury or harm to
the purchaser and/or his guests, the purchaser has the right to halt a performance. If purchaser perceives such threat
is to be caused by the DJ, purchaser has the right to have the DJ cease performance. If the DJ is able to resolve the
threatening situation in a reasonable amount of time (maximum of 15 minutes), the DJ shall resume performance in
accordance with the original terms of this agreement and Purchaser shall be responsible for payment in full less the
total time of any interruption of service resulting from the threatening situation.
8. Purchaser must submit all details for their event no later than 14 days prior to their event, Mobile Millennium DJ’s
cannot be held responsible for any details submitted less than 14 days prior to the event.
7. The DJ requests that they be permitted access at least one hour and thirty-five minutes before the event to setup
and forty five minutes after the event to breakdown. If the venue requires setup or takedown in less time, the DJ will
make every effort to be ready as close to the contracted time as possible
8. Mobile Millennium DJ’s cannot be held responsible for thing beyond our control. (Whether, Traffic, car breakdowns,
Blackouts, electrical equipment breakdowns, etc)
9. Mobile Millennium DJ’s reserves the right to add fuel levy to cost of the package at any time. The purchaser would
be notified within fourteen (14) days of their event if this was to occur.
10. Mobile Millennium DJ’s reserves the rights to change staff (DJ’s) for events without any notice at any time.
11. By executing this contract as Purchaser, the person executing said contract, either individually, or as an agent or
representative, represents and warrants that he or she is eighteen (18) years of age, and further, if executing said
contract as agent or representative, that he or she has the authority to enter into this agreement and should he or she
not have such authority, he or she personally accepts and assumes full responsibility and liability under the terms of
this contract. All attached riders are an integral part of this contract. This contract will supersede any other contract. If
any part of this contract is illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this contract will remain valid and
enforceable to both parties. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement,
promises, or inducements made by any party hereto, or agent or representative or either party hereto, which are not
contained in this written contract, shall be valid or binding. This contract shall not be enlarged, modified, or altered
except in writing by both parties and endorsed hereon.
Photo Booth Terms and Conditions
12. Your booth hire is confirmed once your deposit is received. The deposit is non-refundable as it secures the booth
for you on your event date, therefore preventing us from taking other bookings for your booth.
BALANCE OF PAYMENT
13. The remaining balance is due 7 days before the event date or contact us to pay on the night. Failure to pay the
remaining balance may cause cancellation of your booking and loss of deposit. Don’t worry, we will send you
reminders when it’s almost due.
CHOOSING YOUR PHOTOSTRIP DESIGN
14. You will receive an email to choose your print strip design.
We can create custom designs for an additional $50.
We will refund any amount you have paid back to you less the deposit to secure your date; when notification is given
60 days prior to your event. If for whatever the circumstance you cancel 30 days or less before the scheduled date of
your event; then we will not be able to offer a refund of any amount.
DELIVERY & SET UP
15. We will arrive 1 hour before your scheduled start time, to set up the booth ready for you to have a lot of fun. If
there are any obstacles that may make set up a little more tricky, please ensure you let us know prior so we can allow
extra time or extra man power from the venue. Our booths can fit through standard doorways and even
manoeuvre up staircases, however we need to allow extra time to hike those stairs. We’d hate to let you down by
WHAT IF I NEED MY BOOTH SET UP EARLIER?
16. We can help! So for instance if your booth hire begins at 8pm, but your wedding reception begins at 6pm.We can
arrange for set up prior to 6pm and then return back to begin the hire at 8pm. This is called idle time and will incur a
fee of $50 per hour, to cover our attendants time. Sometimes it’s more economical to book the longer package, but
we will work with you to get the best value result.
WE BRING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED
17. This includes a prop table, which is 6ft and dressed in a classy tablecloth. Some venues are tight on space, so we
can use a smaller venue provided table. We are very adaptable to any situation. We require access to a standard
single 240volt powerpoint within 10 metres of the booth location.
DURING THE EVENT
18. Your attendant will set up the booth and remain with the booth for the duration of the event. Like any human, they
will need to have some small breaks to use the rest room, or stretch their legs. But other than that they will be at your
service, in close proximity to the booth at all times, helping you capture some hilarious memories.
DO I NEED TO PROVIDE A MEAL FOR THE ATTENDANT?
19. For jobs 4 hours and over – yes please. Simply because your friendly attendant will arrive an hour before the
event and won’t leave until after they pack down. Totalling 6 hours or more. Most venues are happy to provide a crew
(service) meal at a much lower cost than the meal packages for your guests. This also helps to ensure they remain
happy and alert. (This is mainly tailored to formal events, if its home event, fingerfood is totally fine)
WHAT ABOUT KIDS? CAN THEY USE THE BOOTH?
Of course! We love kids and booths are a great child entertainer! All of our staff are great with children and will
happily help them use the booth. However sometimes with kids comes a bit of craziness. (We should know, we
have four of them!)So we ask that you keep an eye on them to ensure they are being respectful to the booth and the
WHAT IF I WANT EXTRA TIME? IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Maybe! We strongly encourage that you book the booth for the time period you think you will need- rather than
extending on the night. For two reasons –
One because it cheaper to do so
Two – there is no guarantee we will be able to stay later on the night. Our attendants sometimes have babysitters to
get back to, or the booth is required at the next job and we would hate to disappoint. But we do understand, that
sometimes the party is just too good and goes a little longer than you thought and you want an extra hour! So we try
to accommodate. Extra time on the night is an additional $150 per hour, payable via cash only on the night.
IMAGES TAKEN ON THE NIGHT
When hiring from Mobile Millennium DJs, the hirer gives permission for images taken at the event to be used on our
website and for advertising purposes, unless advised prior to the event that they would not like their images used.
Mobile Millennium DJs will not use images which are deemed unsuitable for advertising and will not use any content
that may be personally damaging to any person.
Images will only be kept for 30 days after the event date.
One of the best parts of the job is seeing everyone having a little too much fun! But sometimes, (not often) things can
get out of hand! In this case, the booth attendant may stop the usage of the photo-booth at any time during the event
if they feel that the photo-booth is being misused in a way that is dangerous to any persons or potentially damaging to
We will not be liable for failing to perform under the Agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our
reasonable control, including a labour disturbance or interruption of service, communication outage failure by a
service provided to us to perform, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, or war.
Click to view our FAQ’s here
© Copyright Mobile Millennium DJs -10th February 2018